Working with Jaleesa is a great opportunity! You will be joining a fantastic community of people who are passionate about kids and positive values.
It’s a flexible job, and can be short- or long-term. You can choose your own working hours. You will have your own hourly rate, depending on your skills and experience. This is usually between $5-$10 per hour.
There will be opportunities for ongoing training and specialization that will look great on your CV.
By becoming part of Jaleesa you will also be part of a positive social impact, helping underprivileged and refugee families to invest in their children.
Other perks of being a Jaleesa babysitter include:
- Insurance. We have developed professional indemnity insurance to support you in case something happens accidentally while you are at work.
- Timely payments. We pay on time every month.
- Free bank account with Bank Audi.
- Job opportunities. The average Jaleesa sitter receives at least two job opportunities per month.
- Discounted taxi rides. Our transportation partner Careem will give you up to 20% off on five rides per month.
- Backup. As part of the Jaleesa community we are always here to support you.
- Training opportunities. Enhance your career and experience as a top quality childcarer.