We’re looking for people who want to work as babysitters and child carers. We welcome applications from men and women aged 18+. There is no upper age limit for Jaleesa babysitters. We are currently focused on Greater Beirut, the Metn and the Chouf, but we welcome applications from sitters in all areas of Lebanon.
We are looking for people who:
- love kids
- have childcare experience
- speak, read, and write Arabic (and ideally also English, French, or another language, but this is not essential)
- are responsible, punctual, and hard workers
- have a clean police and employment record
- are open minded, and driven to learn and improve
- have the legal right to work in Lebanon. You will need to sign a contract with us that says you agree to work to our standards.
- Have an email address, and internet access