There are five different types of Jaleesa child carer: homework helper, infant carer (day/night), babysitter, and events leader. When you apply you can tell us which type(s) of child carer you are interested in, and we will help you find your perfect placement.
We expect Jaleesa babysitters to:
- To offer excellent childcare
- To engage in create and stimulating games with children
- Be responsible, respectful, and presentable
- Respect families’ child care demands, and accept feedback and criticism
- Have internet, knowledge of basic English, and an email address
- To proactively use the website
- To set your hourly rate based on your experience and expertise
- To attend regular training sessions
You will receive a Babysitter Handbook and a full briefing on Jaleesa’s standards at your Orientation Day, if your application is successful.