Yes. To ensure everyone is protected and all roles and responsibilities are clear, babysitters sign a contract (known as ‘Undertakings’) before they can take bookings with Jaleesa.
Articles in this section
- How can I help ensure my babysitter gets home safely after her shift?
- Do babysitters sign contracts?
- Why do we have to sign a contract?
- My first time leaving my baby with someone else. How can I know I'll be able to relax?
- How does Jaleesa vet its babysitters?
- What if I want to meet a babysitter before leaving her alone with my kids?