Yes, we have lots of Jaleesas who have lots of experience with tutoring. This is a specialised skill, so there is a surcharge. Parents’ experience with Jaleesa tutors has been a great one, and many kids showed better grades after tutoring sessions with our Jaleesa tutors!
Articles in this section
- I booked a few hours for the night, what happens if I come back early?
- Would the babysitter mind doing some cleaning and cooking related to the kids?
- I don’t live in Beirut-- can I still hire a Jaleesa babysitter?
- I’ve booked from 6-10 PM but I’m going to be home later than that. Will the sitter stay until I get there?
- I love my Jaleesa babysitter! Can I arrange for her to come every week?
- Can my sitter pick up my kids from daycare and take them home?
- My child needs help completing their homework. Do you provide tutors?
- Can I have the same babysitter each time?