We work hard to make sure our babysitters are trained and prepared for any surprises that might happen while working with children. But we all know that family life is unpredictable, so for everyone’s peace of mind, we have put in place a Jaleesa insurance policy to covers any accidents that could happen. Families can help make sure everything goes smoothly, by briefing the babysitter fully, making sure any equipment the sitter needs is clearly and safely stored, and giving regular feedback to the Jaleesa team. We also recommend that families ensure they have home and contents insurance cover in place.
Articles in this section
- How can I help ensure my babysitter gets home safely after her shift?
- Do babysitters sign contracts?
- Why do we have to sign a contract?
- My first time leaving my baby with someone else. How can I know I'll be able to relax?
- How does Jaleesa vet its babysitters?
- What if I want to meet a babysitter before leaving her alone with my kids?