We know it can be a difficult decision. That's why we put all our sitters through an extensive vetting process, interview and training. We have met all of them personally and we get personal feedback from every family they work with, as well as making our own comments. During the session, the sitters will send you as many updates and photos as you like during your booking - we want you to be relaxed and confident. Many of them are trained nurses and have many years of experience.
Articles in this section
- How can I help ensure my babysitter gets home safely after her shift?
- Do babysitters sign contracts?
- Why do we have to sign a contract?
- My first time leaving my baby with someone else. How can I know I'll be able to relax?
- How does Jaleesa vet its babysitters?
- What if I want to meet a babysitter before leaving her alone with my kids?